Ojo al Gráfica

domingo, 10 de abril de 2016

Re: Reaching out about ojoalgrafico.blogspot.co.uk

Hi - this is Joel from Artsy.net. I was just checking to see if you received my last email. We'd love to hear back from you!

-----Original Message-----
Hi - my name is Joel, and I work at Artsy. While researching Katsushika Hokusai, I found your page: http://ojoalgrafico.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/diego-fazio-un-joven-hiperrealista.html. I wanted to briefly tell you about Artsy's Katsushika Hokusai page, and about our mission.

We strive to make all of the world’s art accessible to anyone online. Our Katsushika Hokusai page, for example, provides visitors with Hokusai's bio, over 85 of his works, exclusive articles, as well as up-to-date Hokusai exhibition listings. The page even includes related artist & category tags, plus suggested contemporary artists, allowing viewers to continue exploring art beyond our Hokusai page.

I’m contacting certain website & blog owners, and asking them to help us achieve our mission by adding a link to Artsy’s Katsushika Hokusai page. In addition to spreading the word about our page, I believe your site visitors would enjoy this content.

If you are able to add a link to Artsy’s Hokusai page, please let me know, as I’d love to share it with my team.

Best,
Joel

"At a hundred I shall have reached something marvellous, but when I am a hundred and ten everything I do, the smallest dot, will be alive."
-Katsushika Hokusai

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario